Communication is a key component of life; everyone deserves access to their loved ones, irrespective of where they are. Corrlinks is a privately-owned company that operates the email system used by the United States Federal Bureau of Prisons, which allows inmates to communicate with their loved ones in the outside world.
The email system is a fee-based system that inmates must pay for to access the services. It is different from other commercial sites because it gives federal inmates and some inmates in state prisons direct access to email. Usually, people who want to talk to an inmate must print out a letter and mail it to the inmate.
Corrlinks is an easy and fast way of communicating with friends and family. The Corrlinks email system is controlled by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, which keeps checking on these emails. Some prisoners can only use Corrlinks, and some prisoners may not be able to use them if their crime involves using a computer in any way. The system only lets inmates use the internet for short periods of time, and emails can only be 13,000 characters long. Attachments are not allowed.
It is easy to make use of the corrlinks. For inmates to communicate, they need to provide the email addresses of those with whom they wish to speak through emails. The system works and looks like the standard email system. For people who already have an existing Corrlinks account, you need to accept the request sent by an inmate by entering a verification code, which would be in the invitation mail sent to you. After the application is approved, you will be granted access to communicate with inmates. It is important to note that the Federal Bureau of Prisons monitors the whole procedure.
How to log in to Corrlinks?
The Corrlinks email system is easy to use and even more comfortable. The entire system is designed to provide effective communication without any of the usual. The steps to register with Corrlinks are quite straightforward.
- The first step is to launch your preferred browser and visit the sign-up page.
- The page contains empty fields that need to be filled. You must provide the required details, including first name, last name, email address, and preferred Password.
- The invitation mail received contains the identification code required in the last field.
- You then click on the Terms and Conditions box, signifying that you accept everything mentioned and do the Captcha verification.
- Click on the “Next’ icon.
- You will be sent a verification link by mail. Just click on the link to activate your account.
- Upon completion, you can log into your account quickly.
After creating your account, to talk to an inmate, you need to login to your Corrlinks account. You can access the Corrlinks login page at Corrlinks.com.
- The first step is to launch your preferred browser and visit the login page.
- On the Login page, you would enter your email address and Password.
- After entering the correct details in their required fields, click on the “Login” icon.
- You will be granted access to your email account, and you can add or block inmates and send them emails.
- No Frills Storeopinion.CA Sweepstake Survey
- Pay Ford Credit Bill Online
- Corrlinks: Communicate with inmates
- Essential Duties And Responsibilities Towards Social Media
- Best Android Emulators for PC & Mac
Easy, laid-down procedures must be strictly adhered to, and this information can be gotten from the Corrlinks website. Some of this information is about when messages would be sent and how much it would cost to use the email system. There is no doubt that choosing Corrlinks is a great way to go by which prison inmates can keep in touch with their friends and families. Corrlinks has much-enabled inmates keen on having their loved ones in their lives in regular contact with them.
- Corrlinks App