Storeopinion.ca is a digital survey in which participants fill out questionnaires online. It is intended to get genuine customer feedback regarding businesses and firms. These surveys often include rewards to participants and contributors, as we shall see in this piece.
What is No Frills Storeopinion.CA Sweepstake Feedback Program?
No Frills Storeopinion.CA Sweepstake Feedback survey is an online survey that invites customers of No Frills to review and give feedback on the business. Customers who choose to participate in the sweepstake survey get an entry into a sweepstake. Winners can earn loyalty points, $1000 gift card, store discounts, etc.
The survey is open to anyone who shops at No Frills supermarkets. Note that the survey has rules for eligibility and participation.
Steps to Do Storeopinion.CA No Frills Sweepstake Survey
Before you enter the survey, confirm that you are eligible. If you have met all the criteria for eligibility, here’s how you enter the survey:
Step 1: Open your browser and visit the official No Frills Sweepstake website at www.storeopinion-ca.com
Step 2: Enter the 19- or 21-digit code on your store receipt. If you do not have the receipt, you can select the Don’t have a receipt option and continue the survey.
Step 3: Select the store you want to review or leave feedback from the list of stores.
Step 4: You must provide information on the province, city, address, and store location. Fill these segments accurately and proceed.
Step 5: Enter the time and date of your shopping trip. You can refer to the store’s receipt if you need help remembering these details.
Step 6: Rate your shopping experience. Use the slides to give your shopping experience from poor to excellent. Select the option to continue with the survey. Proceed to fill out the survey giving honest feedback on your overall experience.
Step 7: Read the terms and conditions of the survey and draw. Accept them if you are comfortable doing so, then proceed.
Step 8: Agree to participate in the rewards program by selecting the ‘Yes’ option on the popup.
Step 9: Enter your contact information as requested. It includes providing your official government name, phone number, area code, and email address. You do not qualify for the Storeopinion.Ca sweepstake if you provide inaccurate contact information or the wrong name.
Step 10: Submit the survey and wait till the winners get announced. The winner gets announced on the second week of every month.
No Frills Sweepstake Survey Rules
Storeopinion.Ca has strict requirements for all participants. It ensures that the process is transparent and fair to all eligible parties. Here are the minimum requirements for participants:
- All participants must be legal residents of Canada.
- Company staff members cannot participate in the Storeopinion.CA No Frills sweepstake.
- Immediate family members of staff employed by No Frills are ineligible for participation in the Sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes are restricted to adults. (You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible).
- All surveys must get completed within seven days of your purchases.
- The price is not-transferable to third parties.
- Sweepstake winners cannot substitute their prices for cash.
- Sweepstake winners get announced on the second week of every month.
- The sweepstake winners get notified within four working days once all the draws are complete.
- A new winner gets selected if the current winner cannot get contacted within five days of the draw.
- Participants in the survey should have access to a smart device and a reliable internet connection.
|Survey||No Frills Sweepstake Survey|
|Reward||$1000 gift card|
|Receipt Validity||7 days|
No Frills Sweepstake Winners Reward
Sweepstake winners get announced on the second week of every month. The sweepstake winners get notified within four working days once all the draws are complete. Eligible participants stand to win either one of these two prices:
- Participants have the opportunity to win a $1000 gift card. Customers can use the card to make in-store purchases of up to $1,000.
- Participants may also be eligible to win one million PC optimal points. These are points that The point holder can redeem for groceries at participating retailers.
These prices cannot get substituted for their cash equivalents.
No Frills Sweepstake Contact Details
You can contact No Frills at:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nofrillsca
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/pg/nofrillsCA/posts/
- Telephone: 1-800-531-2928
- Review StoreOpinion
- StoreOpinion BeatStars
Who Qualifies as a Direct Relative To a No Frills Employee?
Anyone related to a member as a husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter is ineligible.
How Many Times Can I Enter the No Frills Survey?
You are permitted to enter the survey once a month. Any applications beyond that get rejected.
Where Can I Find the Survey Code?
You can find the survey code at the bottom of your receipt. It is the 19-to-21-digit code below the store number.
Are No Frills Optimum PC Points Transferable?
Unfortunately, these points are not transferable or redeemable by anyone other than the points holder. It is part of the terms and conditions that Storeopinion.Ca uses.
How Can I Survey Without a Smart Device?
If you do not have access to a smart device or the internet, you can participate by phone, Call 1-800-531-2928 to start the survey.
Does No Frills Price Match FreshCo?
No Frills only do a price match for departments operated by the franchiser. It, unfortunately, doesn’t include retailers like FreshCo. Price matching is not open to Gas stations, Pharmacy Fresh Meat, Fresh Barbecue, and Fresh Bakery counters.
About No Frills
No Frills is a popular Canadian supermarket that operates as a subsidiary of Loblaw. It was established on the 5th of July 1978. The first branch was in East York, Toronto.
It is popular for its competitive prices and discounted items.
The chain operates over 200 stores in Canada. The retailer’s unique business model allows them to keep their prices low.
They stock their shelves with items sealed in cardboard boxes. They also keep essential staff only, which reduces their overall operating costs. No Frills also stocks its parent firm’s (Loblaws) original products.